How to Apply
For the Conference
1. Register and pay for the MakingLinks Conference by clicking on the following link
then click on Register. http://www.makinglinks.org.au/
2. Make your travel and accommodation booking by separate payment.
For the Lotterywest Scholarship
3. Print and complete the Expression of Interest Scholarship Form overleaf. Please
ensure an authorised delegate of your organisation signs the form.
4. Insert your completed Expression of Interest Form into an envelope marked
“Confidential” and forwarded by mail to:
Making Links Conference
Community Sector Services
PO BOX 8251
Perth Business Centre WA 6849
5. Scholarship Expressions of Interest will be evaluated by a panel.
6. You will be advised of the outcome by Friday 5 November 2010.
7. Successful applicants will be asked to provide an invoice and receipts.
Lotterywest Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Up to $1,000 (including GST) is available per delegate to support the costs of the
MakingLinks conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses, subject to
A maximum of two people per organisation may apply. SEO Services Bangalore
For successful applicants reimbursement is subject to Community Sector Services
receiving your organisation’s tax invoice and relevant receipts (originals only).
For further enquiries contact: Sumit Dutta, ICT Program Manager on 0414 715 600.
Making Links Australia